The Dancers’ Village has officially opened !
It is still a transitory structure at Sitio da Loba, which we rent for the time being, but a perfect place to start with. During spring 2019, we had some small first events of “Contact Improvisation (CI) in Nature” residencies, and opened the Dancers’ Village on 16 April 2019, after 10 years of dreaming of it.
We will have now the pre- and post Camp of our first Festival, where we meet in beautiful West Algarve, near Aljezur, on a nice land plot with garden, kitchen, terrace and inside chill area, and self-organize some dancing holidays, with lots of Contact Improvisation, beach time, cooking and enjoying beautiful nature.
We will simply share the cost (infrastructure, cars and food), maybe create a bit more structures enabling to welcome more people at this place, the incubator/predecessor of a larger dancers’ village. Read more, dates and details …
Would you like to come with a group, or co-organize some event with us? Contact us at email@example.com.
We prepare the first big project with a crowd funding for our project in Aljezur, Portugal. More projects to follow.
If you wish to help, let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We look for a video editor to continue editing and publishing existing material of dance in Nature
- … and a social media savvy person to support the future go-public campaign.
- André also searches financial support for the pre-project to continue video work preparing the major crowd funding.
- Also let us know if
- you wish to be a facilitator (teacher, …) in the Dancers’ Village,
- you wish to consider living here !
- you just want to make sure we will inform you on events and news.