Building on the experiences of 2019
In 2019, we were enjoying and taking care of the transitory structure at Sitio da Loba, which was rented and still a large investment. The structure allowed us to organize 3 “Contact Improvisation (CI) in Nature” residencies, and in this way to officially open the Dancers’ Village and its activities, after 10 years of evolution of ideas.
With this structure and at the Temple of the Earth, we organized our first Contact Festival, meeting in beautiful West Algarve, and added pre- and post-Camps, essentally dancing holidays, with lots of Contact Improvisation, beach time, cooking and enjoying beautiful nature.
Would you like to co-organize some event with us? Contact us at email@example.com.
We will found a new association which will help us to give a legal frame to such projects.
We will continue to prepare the first big project with a crowd funding for our project in Aljezur, Portugal. More projects to follow.
If you wish to help, let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We look for a video editor to continue editing and publishing existing material of dance in Nature
- … and a social media savvy person to support the future go-public campaign.
- Also let us know if
- you wish to be a facilitator (teacher, …) in the Dancers’ Village,
- you wish to consider living here !
- you just want to make sure we will inform you on events and news.